BIXBI Skin and Coat Mushroom Supplement for Dogs and Cats
- BIXBI Skin and Coat Mushroom Supplement for Dogs and Cats is formulated to support both your pet’s immune system and their fur
- The organic medicinal mushrooms in this formula are rich in polysaccharides and have been shown to promote healthy immune responses to external stress
- Some of the most common skin and coat issues among pets are actually the result of immune system imbalances
- Beech mushrooms are so widely known for their beneficial properties, that they’re often used in human skincare lines
- If seasonal allergies get under your pet’s skin, BIXBI Skin & Coat is a great way to fight back
- Certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC)
- Veterinarian recommended
- Made with organic mushrooms sourced in the USA
- Each canister is a two-month supply for the average 50 lb dog
- Canister size: 4.25″ x 2.5″
- 2.12 oz
- Made in USA
Safe for puppies and kittens 8 weeks and older.
Organic Cordyceps, Organic Coriolus Versicolor, Organic King Trumpet, Organic Maitake, Organic Reishi, Organic Beech.
Directions For Use
Administer orally daily. 1/4 teaspoon (.5 grams) per 25 lbs body weight.
Recommended: For better results, double dosage for first 7 days.
Can be given during or after meal time.
Information below is provided by BIXBI Pet.
WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH MUSHROOMS ANYWAY?
Don’t worry. These aren’t the mushrooms you associate with the 60’s and acid rock. The potent, natural healing properties in mushrooms are an excellent, non-synthetic way to keep your dog or cat in tip-top shape. BIXBI mushroom supplements are organic and full spectrum, meaning they include mycelium, primordia, fruit bodies and extra-cellular compounds. Together, all these mushroom components are much more powerful than simply using one part. Our supplements were formulated by BIXBI’s founder, James Crouch, in conjunction with a renown mycologist.
WHY BIXBI MUSHROOMS ARE BETTER.
As mushrooms grow, they absorb the toxins and pollutants of their environment. BIXBI mushrooms are grown under highly controlled conditions with triple filtered air and are tested for toxins and contaminants prior to release.
Our mushrooms are exclusively grown using gluten free, organic sorghum with a guaranteed 95% conversion rate. Some other mushroom supplements are grown in oats, rice or other substrates which produce lower conversion rates resulting in a less potent product.
To ensure superior quality we test for beneficial polysaccharide, alpha glucan and beta glucan levels with every batch. We will not release product that does not meet our standards.
MUSHROOM 101 – GLOSSARY
Alpha glucan Levels – a measure of the substrate that is not bioconverted
Beta Glucan Levels – beta glucans stimulate immune system response
Total Polysaccharide Levels – total polysaccharides are a sum of alpha + beta glucans
Mycelium – “roots” of the mushroom that consume the growth substrate
Extra-Cellular Compounds – these powerful antibiotic, antiviral and antifungal compounds are a by-product of the mushroom’s bioconversion process
Fruit Body – the mushrooms you see growing out of the ground or off of trees and organic debris. They are the reproductive part of the fungal organism, like the flower of a plant. Fruit bodies start as primordia.
Primordia – baby fruit bodies, like a flower bud
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your pet might also like…
Spina Organics Itch Relief Dog Body Wash$17.50
HomeoPet Skin and Itch for Pets$8.99
Pura Naturals Pet – Fragrance Free Hypo-Allergenic Organic Shampoo for Dogs$15.99
BIXBI Joints Mushroom Supplement for Dogs and Cats$33.99
Amber Naturalz Vibactra Immune and Oral Support with Antioxidants$27.97
Terry Naturally Animal Health Skin and Coat for Dogs$15.96
Bernie’s Perfect Poop Ultimate Digestive Support Supplement$25.00
TROPICLEAN OxyMed Anti-Itch Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs and Cats$12.99