Grizzly Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Supplement for Dogs, 4 oz
- Grizzly Wild Alaskan Pollock Oil Supplements for Dogs is an excellent and sustainable natural source of fish oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids
- Provides the long chain Omega-3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) – which typically have 7 to 10 times higher bioavailability (efficacy) than alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from flax or other plant sources
- EPA and DHA help maintain naturally healthy skin, lustrous coat, healthy joints and a sound cardiovascular system
- DHA has also been shown to be very beneficial for the nervous system, eyes, and for maintaining a naturally high fertility status
- Grizzly Pollock Oil is gently extracted in a state-of-the-art production plant that handles nothing but high quality, human-grade fish products
- A totally enclosed and continuous in-line extraction process ensures the oil is kept away from air until it is pumped into your pet’s food bowl
- Easy to use liquid form with a pre-measured pump top for accurate dosing
- 4 oz
- Made in USA
Pollock Oil, Tocopherols (preservative).
Directions For Use
Add daily to your dog’s food according to the weight chart below.
One pump equals approximately 0.07 fluid ounce / 2.0 ml.
For best results, use regularly on a long-term basis.
|Body Weight||Pump Strokes|
|Up to 7.5 pounds||1/2 per day|
|7.5 – 15 pounds||1 per day|
|Over 15 pounds||1 – 2 per day|
For animal use only.
Store away from light at room temperature or refrigerate.
Guaranteed Analysis (Per Pump):
Crude Fat (min): 99.9%
Moisture (max): 0.1%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 22% / 405 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min): 6% / 110 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min): 12% / 220 mg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.5% / 28 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profile.
Calorie Content ME (Calculated):
18 Cal per pump (2.0 mL)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.