HomeoPet Anxiety Relief for Pets
HomeoPet ANXIETY RELIEF for Pets is a homeopathic medicine for relief of general anxiety in pets made with 100% natural ingredients.
It helps calm your pet during vet/grooming visits, kenneling and show, separation from familiar surroundings, introduction of new pets and most stressful situations causing barking, whining, crying, hiding, shaking and feather plucking in birds.
- Unwanted behavior
- Feather plucking in birds
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Fast acting 15-20 minutes
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
- Aconitum Napellus 10x, 200c, 1M
- Argentum Nitricum 6c, 30c, 200c
- Arsenicum Album 6c, 30c, 200c
- Avena Sativa 4x, 7x
- Calcarea Phosphorica 30c, 200c
- Causticum 30c, 200c
- Hyoscyamus 30c, 200c
- Ignatia 6c, 30c, 200c, 1M
- Gelsemium 6c, 30c, 200c
- Lycopodium 6c, 30c
- Natrum Carbonicum 30c, 200c
- Passiflora 4x, 7x
- Phosphorus 6c, 30c, 200c, 1M
- Pulsatilla Nuttaliana 30c, 200c, 1M
- Scutellaria Laterifola 7x, 2c
- Silica Terra 30c, 200c
- Staphysagria 6c, 30c
- Stramonium 200c
- Valeriana 4x, 7x
Directions For Use
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 1 pound||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time.
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed.
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given.
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear, repeat original dose.
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
BIRDS: Add 2 drops to at least 8oz of drinking water daily.
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.