HomeoPet Feline WRM CLEAR for Cats and Kittens
HomeoPet Feline WRM CLEAR is a homeopathic aid and support for removal of hookworm, roundworm, tapeworm and whipworm in cats and kittens.
WRM CLEAR does not kill the worms, but can help the animal’s own immune system remove them from the body. May also aid in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. 100% natural, no chemicals added, no food withdrawal.
- Worms at anus
- Shedding worms
- Scoots on ground
- Rice-like granules in stool and on backside
- Non chemical wormer
- No known side effects
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats
- Treatment and preventative
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Kittens less then 1lb||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
Directions For Use
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- To treat worms, administer 3 times per day for 14 days
- To prevent worms, administer 3 times per day for 7 days
- Repeat every 60 days to remove or prevent worms
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
HOW IT WORKS:
- HomeoPet WRM Clear does not kill the worms; it gently creates and environment in the body that the worms can no longer live in, thereby flushing them harmlessly from the body.
- It takes 2 weeks for the product to reach its maximum potential in the body. During this time you may see live worms in the stool. Seeing live worms is a good indication that the product is working.You may continue to see worms coming out for up to 4 weeks after the last dose, and this is because it takes that long for worm eggs to hatch. The effect of the product remains active in the body for up to 2 months after the last dose, thus inhibiting re-infestation within that time period in spite of contact with worms.
- The easiest way to dose HomeoPet WRM Clear for your pet is to dose in the water. This way is especially useful in households with multiple pets and with owners who work during the day. By dosing in the water you are making the treatment available to the pet all day, and every time they take a drink they are effectively dosing themselves.
- When dosed in water, the efficacy of the product does not dilute down. Rather it is naturally diffused though out the water by Brownian motion. (the normal vibration of water molecules at room temperature which disperses and moves particles)
- Product can be used on multiple pets sharing a drinking bowl (including different weight sizes) – just follow amount of drops needed per pet.
- It does not matter that pets will not always drink in proportion to their body weight (some dogs drink more others less irrespective of size). The beauty of the HP Formulation is that it has no known toxicity at its level of dilution and the dose is calculated on the minimal amount drunk by some dogs while still allowing no toxicity in pets that drink even huge quantities. Product consumed over 14 days will average out so if the pet drinks more one day and less the next it does not affect efficacy.
- There is no risk to overdosing due to chemical free formulation.
- HomeoPet WRM Clear is a low dilution, highly effective, natural product and as with all medications it is important to monitor your pets’ condition closely. Although rare, severe infestation may require vet intervention and the use of stringent chemicals. So be vigilant and if in the slightest doubt consult your vet.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
- Arsenicum Album 8x
- Calcarea Carbonica 12x
- Chenopodium Anthelminticum 8x, 3c
- Cina 4x
- Cucurbita Pepo, semen 2x, 4x
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 12x
- Filix Mas 3x, 3c
- Granatum 3x, 3c
- Kamala 3x, 3c
- Naphthaline 5c
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Nux Vomica 8x
- Silica Terra 12x
- Spigelia Anthelmintica 4x
- Sulphur 6x
- Teucrium Marum 4x
- Thymol 4x
- Triticum Repens 3x
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.