HomeoPet FIREWORKS is a homeopathic medicine that promotes temporary relief in cats, dogs and other pets from fear of fireworks, gunshots and other loud noises.
- Pacing and panting
- Attention seeking
- Trying to escape to safety
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Fast acting 15-20 minutes
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
- Patent pending
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
- Borax 6c & 30c
- Phosphorus 6c & 30c
- Theridion curassavicum 6c & 30c
- Chamomilla 6c & 30c
- Rhododendron 6c & 30c
Directions For Use
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 1 pound||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- A full dose may be given every 15 minutes up to 4 doses if needed, before or during fireworks
- For pets home alone, put 2 doses in water bowl, as they drink they will continue to be treated
- Dosing may be repeated as recommended above throughout the day if multiple stressful situations occur
- Remedy only needs to be used if pet is anxious
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.