HomeoPet Nose Relief for Pets
HomeoPet NOSE RELIEF is a Homeopathic medicine that provides relief from the symptoms of sinus or upper respiratory infections, colds and allergies including: runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing and congestion.
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 1 pound||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
Directions For Use
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reapear repeat original dose
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
BIRDS: 2 drops in the drinking water once daily.
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
- Kali Iodatum 6c & 30c
- Natrum Arsenicosum 6c & 30c
- Muriaticum Acidum 6c & 30
- Gelsemium Sempervirens, 6c & 30c
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum 6c & 30c
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.