HomeoPet Skin and Itch for Pets
HomeoPet SKIN AND ITCH for Pets promotes temporary relief from seasonal allergies and support for a healthy skin and coat in cats, dogs and other pets. May help with scratching, itching, chewing and hair loss which may restore a thick and shiny coat.
- Hair loss
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Detoxify the skin from the inside
- Natural anti-histamine
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 1 pound||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
Directions For Use
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose
- Discontinue use when symptoms subside
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
- Graphites 6c & 30c
- Pulex Irritans 6c & 30c
- Sulphur 6c & 30c
- Urtica Urens 6c & 30c
- Staphysagria 6c & 30c
- Rhus Toxicodendron 6c & 30c
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.