HomeoPet Travel Anxiety for Pets
HomeoPet TRAVEL ANXIETY for Pets is a homeopathic medicine that promotes relief from fear of travel, visually induced motion sickness and other stressful situations for dogs and cats, including traveling in cars, boats, trains, planes.
- Throwing up
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for puppies, kittens, pregnant and nursing animals
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
- Fast acting 15-20 minutes
- Patent pending
15 ml / Approximately 450 Drops Per Bottle
Made in USA
|Dimensions||4.625 × 3.25 × 1.25 in|
- Cocculus 6c & 30c
- Passiflora 6c & 30c
- Borax 6c & 30c
- Colchicum Autumnale 6c & 30c
- Valeriana 6c & 30c
|Weight (lb)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 1 pound||2 drops in at least 8oz of water|
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose every 15 minutes for 3 doses, starting 45 minutes before trip
- Dose periodically as needed throughout journey
- If pet is crated, remedy may be dropped around bedding area also
- Discontinue use once symptoms subside or destination is reached
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
BIRDS: Add 2 drops to at least 8oz of drinking water once daily.
SMALL MAMMALS such as rabbits, ferrets, hamsters and pot bellied pigs can be dosed by weight as for cats and dogs in previous section. For severe cases a drop can be diluted in 1 ml of water or other oral rehydration fluid and given to the patient orally, taking care to avoid aspiration of the fluid into the respiratory tract by the patient. 3 doses whose volume is appropriate to the size of the patient should be given from the diluted product over a 24 hour period, e.g. 2 drops for a mouse or small budgie, 4 drops for a large guinea pig. For acute cases it can be repeated as for cats and dogs in previous dosing section.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.