Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats features an innovative design that cleans hair off of the gentle stainless steel pins with the push of a button
- When the brush becomes full, simply push the button on the back of the brush and watch the hair effortlessly fall free
- When used regularly, the brush prevents hairballs and also enhances the natural luster of your cat’s coat
- Brushing reduces shedding to keep your cat and home healthy
- Use this brush in your grooming routine to maintain your cat’s beautiful coat
- Great for for short and long hair cats
- Removes any loose hair or mats
- Ideal for everyday use
|Dimensions||2.25 × 5 × 9.75 in|
Direction For Use
Brush in the direction of hair growth, taking care to use gentle strokes.
Work on small areas, parting the hair in sections.
When pad becomes full, remove hair by pressing button on back of pad. Hair will pushed off the pins.
Groom Shorthaired cats every few days. Longhaired cats need to be brushed daily.
Watch for mats behind the ears, on chest, stomach and hind legs.
The undercoat is shed during spring and grows again the fall. During this time period, avoid thinning the coat too much.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.