Terry Naturally Animal Health Skin and Coat for Dogs
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Skin and Coat for Dogs helps promote a healthy shiny coat with a full-spectrum of nutrients from:
- Organic Flax seed oil
- Organic Pumpkin seed oil
- Organic Sunflower seed oil
- Organic Sesame seed oil
- Essential Fatty Acids or EFAs for short, are an important part of your pet’s diet
- You might not realize that omega-3 fatty acids, a type of fat, are not produced in your dog’s body; they must come through the diet or supplementation
- Skin & Coat is a specially formulated blend of superior grade oils rich in EFAs (omega-3 and 6) and omega-9, plus natural sources of EPA and DHA which are both omega-3 fatty acids
- These fatty acids are highly unsaturated, your canine can break them down and utilize them; that’s why they are called “essential” fatty acids, known to help your dog maintain a healthy coat and skin
- The unique packaging process of this product protects all these vital nutrients from heat, light, and oxygen.
- 8 fl oz / 237 ml
- USA Laboratory Tested
We recommend to always speak with your veterinarian before giving your pet any supplements to ensure there will be no unwanted interactions if your pet is currently taking other medications/supplements.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7 in|
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Flax seed oil*, Pumpkin seed oil*, Sunflower seed oil*, Cod liver oil, Sesame seed oil*, Rosemary aerial extract.
Directions For Use
Shake well. Simply add to your dog’s meal, once daily.
Under 50 pounds: 1 teaspoon, once daily.
Over 50 pounds: 2 teaspoons, once daily.
1 tsp (5 ml) = 4.6 grams
Container provides 47 servings.
Refrigerate after opening.
- Crude Fat (min): 99.5%
- Moisture (max): 0.5%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)(min): 20%
- Alpha-linolenic Acid (Omega-3)(min): 25%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)(min): 0.5%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)(min): 0.7%
- Vitamin A (min): 225 IU/5 ml
- Vitamin D (min): 25 IU/5 ml
- Oleic Acid (Omega-9)(min)**: 25%
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient
by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
This product is intended for intermittent
or supplemental feeding only.
8,433 kcal per ME/kg (calculated)
39 kcal/ 1 tsp (5 ml)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.