Terry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control for Dogs
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Bladder Control for Dogs has a powerful, clinically studied extract from the Angelica archangelica leaf, harvested from wild plants and grown in the pure air and soil in Iceland for over 1,000 years
- Provides the key compound that promotes optimal bladder health for your pet
- Helps normalize bladder muscle function
- Helps maintain normal function of the urinary tract
- Non-GMO and dairy-free
- Free of gluten, corn, soy and wheat
- No artificial flavoring or preservatives
- This product is not intended as a treatment for urinary tract infections. However, there is no reason that your dog cannot take Bladder Control for support of healthy bladder function
- Net content: 30 tablets
- One tablet daily is appropriate for any size dog
- USA Laboratory Tested
- Product of Iceland
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3.5 in|
Per 1 Tablet (720 mg) Angelica…………………………………100 mg (Angelica archangelica) Leaf Extract (aqueous extraction)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: dicalcium phosphate, glycerol, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
NO grains, nuts, eggs, sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Directions For Use
Serving Size: 30
Servings Per Container: 1 Tablet
For all size dogs: 1 tablet daily
USE ONLY FOR DOGS
CAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.