ZPAW Max Strength Glucosamine Hip and Joint Support for Dogs
$18.10 – $30.71
- ZPAW Max Strength Glucosamine Hip and Joint Support for Dogs are soft chews formulated with a comprehensive blend of Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin and Omega-3 fatty acids to improve joint flexibility by strengthening body tissues, reducing pain and inflammation
- Glucosamine is essential when it comes to maintaining healthy joints, cartilage, and even more so when it comes to repairing damages in it
- ADVANCED FORMULA: Veterinary Grade Glucosamine, Chondroitin And MSM for better results
- Grain-free, soy-free, corn-free, made with natural flavors and preservatives
- Made for all dog breeds and sizes
- BPA-free packaging
- Made in USA
|Dimensions||2.25 × 2.25 × 5.75 in|
50 Soft Chews, 100 Soft Chews
Active Ingredients (per 7.5 g soft chew):
- Glucosamine HCI (Shelfish): 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 400 mg
- Chondroitin (Porcine): 200 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA): 18 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 12 mg
- Manganese Sulfate: 10 mg
- dI-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E): 20 IU
• A naturally-occurring ingredient found in joint tissue and synovial fluid that helps with the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), essential for joint lubrication and nutrient transport.
• Helps lubricate the joint and supports healthy joint mobility and flexibility.
• Plays an important role in healthy cartilage development.
• Supports a healthy inflammatory process and helps manage discomfort due to normal daily activity.
• “Building block” for joint cartilage and bone.
• Helps support the normal “shock-absorbing” properties and elasticity of joint cartilage and connective tissue. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
• A natural source of biological sulfur that help support healthy cellular function and provides antioxidant benefits.
• Supports the normal inflammatory process.
Glycerin, Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Macrogol, Vegetable Starch, Sucrose, Vegetable Fiber, Pork Liver Powder, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetarian Flavoring, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Shortening, Manganese Sulfate, Natural Preservatives.
Directions For Use
Serving Size: 1 Soft Chew (7.5g Soft Chew)
|Pet Weight||Initial Administration|
|Under 15 lbs [First 4-6 weeks]||1/2 soft chew daily, then 1/2 soft chew every other day|
|15-39 lbs [First 4-6 weeks]||1 soft chews daily, then 1/2 soft chew daily|
|30-59 lbs [First 4-6 weeks]||2 soft chews daily, then 1 soft chew daily|
|60-90 lbs [First 4-6 weeks]||3 soft chews daily, then 1/5 soft chews daily|
|90 lbs and up [First 4-6 weeks]||4 soft chews daily, then 2 soft chews daily|
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Storage: Store tightly closed at room temperature to ensure freshness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Your pet might also like…
K9 BROS Chicken Breast Jerky Strips Dog Treats$11.99
MUTTS KICK BUTT Cupcake Treat Dispenser and Chew Toy for Dogs$11.89
Ore’ Originals Ice Cream Rope Dog Toy$12.95
Grizzly Salmon Oil Omega-3 Dog Food Supplement, 8 oz$19.95
Grizzly Hip and Joint Support With Krill Oil and Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz$20.95
BIXBI Joints Mushroom Supplement for Dogs and Cats$33.99
HomeoPet Joint Stress for Pets$9.99
Bernie’s Perfect Poop Ultimate Digestive Support Supplement
KONG Gyro Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$12.99 – $15.99